Most Bloggers will tell you that you must chose a Niche which you love and know a lot about. That is most certainly true, because if you are to write a blog about a topic, most of your readers are not that stupid, they will see through your blog that you know little or nothing about the topic. So the easier step would be to chose something you love doing at first.
Start by picking a market that actually interests you. The competition doesn’t matter at this point – just pick something you like.
Then, you’re going to pick a sub-section within that market, and then keep going deeper and deeper until you can get to a point where there’s a need and you feel like you can create THE GO-TO RESOURCE or become THE GO-TO PERSON for that topic. The specialize in that topic.
Whenever anyone mentions that topic in conversation, your site or your name will surface.
When you specialize, a few neat things happen:
- YOU become the expert, and as a result, it’s easier to get featured or land a guest post on larger sites with larger audiences.
- It’s easier to get found in Google. The deeper you go, the less competition there is in Google. Plus, think about this: when people search for specific information they don’t search using general terms – they get specific because they want the most direct path to the information they need, which hopefully you can provide.
- It’s much easier to build your tribe. People in your specialized, target audience are more likely to have the same, more specialized interests as you and everyone else in the community. The connections made will be much stronger.
- It’ll be easier to sell something. Since you become THE expert (or your site becomes THE resource), and because you know exactly who your target market is since they are all hanging out on your site, you can more easily (and without force) sell products of your own or products as an affiliate. If the niche enables you to work with clients, then of course people are going to want to work with you.
In photography, dig deeper and specialize in studio lighting for photographers on a budget. Be that person.
In cars, dig deeper and become the person who knows anything and everything there is to know about mini-vans for families with 2 or more children.
In pets, think fish. In fish, think betta fish. In betta fish, think breeding. Breeding betta fish – own that space.
We are at a point now with online business where you can be successful and make a decent living by specializing. You don’t need to own the entire market. You just have to own a specific piece of it. it doesn’t have to be very big.
However you choose to select the topic for your new website or blog, there are two important things that you must do:
- Actually select a topic. You can conduct research until your eyes bleed, but the truth is that until you have something up and running online, until you start producing content for something, you’re not going to get anywhere. It’s more beneficial to pick something that you could be slightly unsure of than to never pick a topic at all. You’ll learn more by doing than not.
- BRING IT. It doesn’t matter exactly how you say it: bring it, own it, dominate, blow people’s minds, go all out, crush it, kill it – whatever phrase you like best, it’s the truth. You must make something awesome – none of these little crap sites that don’t provide any value to anybody – those don’t work anymore. Work on impressing the end user, and Google will eventually figure out what deserves to be where in the search engines.
If you found this post useful, please do me a quick favor and LIKE my facebook Page https://facebook.com/bulecashproduct